This Youth Exchange is designed to promote active citizenship by using sport to empower young people to be more involved in democracy and to raise civic spirit in the participating countries. Throughout the programme we will use the Education Through Sports (ETS) methodology.
In this project we will primarily focus on addressing 5 of the key summarised topics:
– better awareness of the European project and the EU values,
– active participation in society and inspiring active European citizenship,
– a sense of initiative by young people,
– promotion of diversity and intercultural dialogue,
– tolerance and respect for human rights through the competences and methods needed for transferring the common fundamental values of our society particularly to the hard to reach young people.